Skip to content
This is My Mesa is a subprogram of iMesa (imesa.mesaaz.gov).

While iMesa is a grassroots citizen driven effort to develop transformative community projects that will "Build a Better Mesa," this program gives everyone the opportunity to learn the history of Mesa, see how it has progressed over the years, and share ideas on what they want their Mesa to be 30 years from now in 2040.

This is My Mesa ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. A Complete City

I could not get the General Plan Summary to load, so I read some parts of the full document, so I may have missed something. I can't find anything negative to say about it! But I urge Mesa to immediately stop approving any development plans that would not conform with the ideas of the Plan. No more strip malls set away from the street with fast-food "pads" along the street. No logo buildings. No apartment complexes with surface parking; all parking should be underground or under the units and the whole thing should look like a neighborhood indistinguishable from its…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  General Plan  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. resposible, they burned all my wiring/appliances in my house,they did not pay a dime my ins. did marty hunter told me we dont care about you

be responsible/they burned all my wiring/appliances to my house last year and admitted fault but refused to pay for any damages they caused. Marty Hunter said not to call him any more because the city does not care about me & my family. my ins. paid for most of the damages. We are still out 1000`s. I tried contacting Scott Smith but refused to talk or see us. We were in A motel for 54 days. the city needs to be responsible.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  General Plan  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?